Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, but more importantly Happy Birthday Porter!

Happy Birthday Porter! I miss you! And I know you miss me kickin your butt at Sorry! and Clue! I hope you had a great birthday! That's pretty freakin awesome that you didn't have school on your birthday, and I'm glad the weather was perfect for playing outside and trick-or-treating because the weather is pretty crappy here for us trick-or-treaters! What's up with that? California is supposed to be the one with good weather, not Kansas City! Well have fun, and take care of your rats!(Hampton and your real rats too! ha ha) You're such an awesome kid, Porter! I'm so lucky to be your Aunt! You're freakin hilarious and so nice and caring to everyone! Love you, Porter!
I hope you got a chance to tell everyone that out of all of the happy birthday songs you got, this Aunt was the best singer out of all of them! Glad you liked it, Po!

Wow, I was just kidding about you turning 5, but from this picture below, I kinda believe that it wasn't a joke!


1 comment:

Trevor Curtis said...

What fun pictures Amanda. I called the kids upstairs to see the pictures of you and Fidel dressed up for Halloween, and we were pleasantly surprised to see pictures of Po. Thanks! We need to get our Halloween pictures posted, they will be coming soon!