Saturday, November 1, 2008

Farmer Joe and His HouseWife

So Fidel and I were supposed to dress up for Halloween, but the costumes that we wanted just didn't really work out, so we decided not to dress up. While he was on his way to my house, however, I realized that I had never not dressed up for Halloween, and Fidel and I have been apart for so many Halloweens that we're finally together so we just have to dress up! So in about a half hour, this is what I came up with! U likey?Uh oh, I think she spilled her coffee! (Thanks for the FRIENDS cup Heather and Libby! I love it!) I didn't tell him what we were going to be, so I had him close his eyes and when he opened them, all of a sudden he was a housewife! lol I love my lil housewife!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

omg i am seriously laughing out loud!!! i love it! fidel is a good man :) you are so creative!

Joanne said...

How cute are you guys?!?!?! Fidel obviously loves you a lot to just go with your costume idea at the last minute!

Rachel said...

Paul wanted me to tell you that his baby takes after him

Rachel said...

sorry- HER baby takes after HER :)