Saturday, October 4, 2008

Seattle Fun!

I'm a big city girl, and love any and every city (well, almost)! Fidel and I have gone to so many sporting events with my sister, Allison and her husband Marc, and its so much fun so we decided that every once in a while we should go to a new city and go to one of its teams sporting events. Well Seattle was the first on the list, so we did it last weekend! It was a lot of fun especially because we flew into Portland, along with my sister Jen from Utah, and hung out with her kids, my amazing, hilarious neice and nephew, Courtney and Dylan. It was just so much fun! They are the coolest kids on the block!
Me and Fidel in front of the space needle.
It was a rough picture day for me as you will notice!
The Seattle Mariner game! They happened to be playing the A's, so of course Fidel wore his A's attire even though we're Giants fans! I guess we were just representing the Bay Area!My niece and nephew are hotter than yours!

The Boys in front of Seahawks stadium!

Pretty Ladies!

The Girls at Courtney's boyfriend's football game! Go Spartans!

Pike Place Market...favorite picture of the whole trip...wait, of all time! Dylan has the cutest pose I've ever seen! Next time you talk to him tell him to tell the story of how that fantastic pose came to be. It is honestly the hardest I've laughed ever in my whole life!

Me and my baby in the Seattle Space Needle observatory. I love him!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

aw i wanna go! you are the best at self portraits and everyone is so pretty! so, you cant give an intro like that about dylans pose and not explain!