Friday, October 31, 2008

~SoCal~

Ahh, southern California...there is really no place like it. When I lived out of state, it was "there's no place like California" but now that I live in Sacramento, I'm gonna have to revise it and say there is absolutely no place like Southern California. Hangin' out at the beach with sand pretty much on your feet for the rest of the day, like Stella's little feet here. I miss everything about socal immensely!Among the top reasons why I miss southern California is this little princess, Devin.And this little star, Macy.And this pretty lady, Rebecca.
I miss you too, Kevin and Zeenat, but apparently there weren't any photo ops! I went to LA because my sister, Rachel's husband had a work thing, so my mom and i drove down for the weekend to see her cute little family (by the way, I had very little time with my own camera which explains my lack of beach pictures because I was playing photographer with Rach's camera)! We went earlier tho, to see my southern California family! Oh how I miss them! I was Devin's nanny for 2 years, and that was one of the best times of my life! The whole family made me feel like a part of the family, and I loved it! Rebecca joined the family to be Macy's nanny a year after I had been there. She is an amazing woman, and her someday husband (which hopefully happens soon, huh Rebecca? lol) is a very lucky man! Rebecca taught me a whole lot! It was so good to see all of them, the time just went by too fast, like always!





I'm a lucky girl to have these little cuties in my life!



Did I mention that I love my little twinner!? She pointed out that we were twins, but her headband has hello kitty on it and mine doesn't! She hugged me so tight for so long when she first saw me, it melted my heart! I have missed her so much!
So while we're speaking of little cuties... Oh my gosh, I love these babies! A whole weekend with my niece and nephew was so much fun! They're so darling I could just eat them up!

Oh my gosh how I love these little baby Amidons! Stella and Calvin are the cutest kids ever, I just could not stop looking at them because they are just gorgeous little sweethearts! These four kids definitely made a perfect weekend! It didn't hurt that this was our hotel, though!

The sign says Huntington Beach behind us, and this is just the walkway from our hotel to the beach! Perfect, perfect perfect! And by the way, Rach, please stop having 2 kids a year apart and still be cuter than me! Fart you.




Wait...are we 9 in San Francisco again? Interesting!


I don't understand how someone can be so freakin cute! Especially with Paul as a parent! lol Just kidding Paul!


Oh my Calvin! Waking up to this precious little baby is something I would gladly do over and over again! (hint: hire me as your nanny please!)

This weekend was seriously perfect, well...close to perfect if I hadn't gotten a ticket for apparently going 93 in a 70, which was weird because I never went above 80 the whole trip, but its nice that cops have the power to say whatever the freak they want! Anyway, sorry to kill the party...but it really was an amazing weekend! I love the Amidons! Thank you guys so much for bringing me down there to stay with you! It was so much fun, and never forget, and never let your kids forget that I'm their favorite Aunt! Woo! Love you guys!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

yeahhhhy! lets do it again! you take the best pictures. i love all of these- mostly of my darling children :)

Joanne said...

I love your blog!!! The picture of you and Rach is so cute. I loved that you told her to fart you. It brought back so many memories! :)