Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blogging World, Here I Come!




I'm a people pleaser. I love to make people laugh and make them happy in general. And so here I am seriously making a blog for one person and one person only...and that is my blogger whore of a sister, Rachel Amidon :) I know I'm gonna be secretly inlove with this blog and spend more time with it than I will with my actual love, Fidel! I promise you will be sick of looking at our faces, especially in the self-taken portraits of ourselves! lol Unlike Rach, I don't have TWO adorable babies to keep you happy and entertained with, but hopefully Fidel and my travels will at least keep the background changing to spare your boredom! I don't know why I'm acting like more people than Rach will be looking at this anyway, so I hope you enjoy the pics Reagan! Love you and your family!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

omg nan i am so happy right now!!!!!! i promise you will love the crap out of this and so will i love the crap out of being your blogging buddy! love you!