Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunny/ Go Niners!!!

Our friends getting ready to give Fidel a nice hard-hitting surprise!
He was so surprised!! I was so happy! I would be more happy if my brother-in-law, Marc, didn't embarrass our family by throwing with his wrong leg forward like a girl! Come on, Marc!
My present to him was a Steve Young throwback jersey, needless to say, he liked it! ;)
Kinda looks like Christmas, but I promise the streamer says Happy Birthday with footballs on it!
I could not have pulled this birthday party off without the help of my incredible mom! Our story is that I made all the food, so Fidel will wanna marry me more, and we are sticking to that story! But thank you for all the hard work and "support," Mom! She did so much, including keeping me sane, throwing in her magic touch on just about everything, and doing what she does best, getting priceless pictures, such as the surprise action shots! Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

omg so so cute and fun! i love the pic of his surprise, mostly because of marc lol! he looks so happy! Happy bday Fidle!