Friday, October 10, 2008

Monterey, Baybay!!!

A weekend in Monterey with my boy! I just happened to have a whole long weekend off and so did Fidel, so we went to visit his cousin, Jesus in Monterey for the weekend. I had never been there and Jesus was the best tour guide! He even drove us for a really long time to see this little waterfall, what a passionate tour guide, huh?


Pretty, pretty, pretty!! But very windy too!

~Handsome Cousins~

I LOVED Monterey! It's so gorgeous!


~Pebble Beach~

Even though there are still a good amount of these self portraits(which Fidel has perfected, and I love him for it),it was so nice having his cousin there to be our photographer, so we didn't have to ask a stranger for the pictures we wanted of more than just around our faces! Thanks Jesus!

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?......


.......great place for engagement pictures!! Don't tell Fidel!


Fidel's cousin is a bouncer at a night club in old town Monterey, so we had a little taste of Monterey's night life, too. And apparently my hunny hasn't danced with me since I discovered Reggaeton, so he called me a dancing machine! (that has no implications, by the way of whether I'm good or not, it just happened to be Latin night, so I never wanted to stop dancing!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yes please take your engagements there, it is so pretty! (i wont tell) i love the little waterfall, good job mr. tour guide! (are you thinking good job pretzel pervert?!) you are so gorgeous nan and you two make such a cute couple, they might as well be engagements! keep up the posts little travelers!!

Joanne said...

Hi its Joanne! I love your blog!! How fun! Now you have more than 1 person who reads your blog. I loved seeing you this weekend and I cant wait to see you in only 1 month! Monterey definitely seems like the perfect place for engagement pics and hopefully those will take place soon!! LOVE YOU