Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Stocky!!





Remember when I used to always come for Thanksgiving!? I'll try to come eat with you guys next Thanksgiving okay? Some of these pictures are from a WHILE ago! Hope you like them! Love you, Stock!

Happy Birthday Stockton! You're such an awesome nephew so I hope you had an awesome birthday! You make me laugh so much! Just take a look at these pictures and you'll know why! I hope you liked my back up vocals to Grandma Wendy's singing! Fidel and I want to come back to visit you soon because we had so much fun! I miss you and love you, Stock! Hope you had a great 7th birthday!! You're so old! I can't believe it! Talk to you soon!


Love, Aunt Nan

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Stocky! Nan you are such a good aunt! Everyone looks so cute and big in that pic with everyone!