Monday, December 15, 2008

~Christmas time with my Boy~

Christmas is the best time of year and while Christmas in New York is one of my favorite things in this world, it's certainly good to be home with family and my boy for the holiday season! I haven't lived near Fidel for Christmas time since 2003! That's a long time! So to sum up I am so happy! (happier with a ring on my finger, but WHATEVER!) So it's Christmas work party time! So here's work party number 1!Not only was this Fidel's Christmas work party, but it was also a big night for him! It was his graduation from the apprenticeship program! He is now a big important journeyman!! Makin the big bucks! Woo bayba! He graduated the four year program a little early, my smart, hard-workin lil man! He was definitely cheered for the loudest out of the other 12 graduates. He got an award and a skill saw! (which his friend, Josh, displays a little more proudly than him!) We sat with Josh and his fun wife Melissa and also two of Fidel's friends from high school, Matt and Johnny! It was so much fun!
The party was at Rancho Solano Golf Course and it was beautiful! It didn't hurt that I was wrapped around a handsome man in a suit, oh how I love a man in a suit! Especially this one!The end of the night! AKA Not lookin so good! Fidel got sick of his tie, so I gave him a break from it! Yeah, don't worry, I won't do that too much more! lol
Well I thought the picture above was the end of the night, but then we got home and decided to have cheesecake and cuddle by the fire! Perfect end to a perfect night! I love this boy!


Party Number 2!


We had yet another excuse to dress up! Love it!

My Party was at the Double Tree in Sacramento; also very pretty!



A few of the paint folk! (The cool ones anyway! Just kidding! Kind of :)




You know I will not attend an event or a...Wednesday without at least one self portrait of me and Fidel! You might be sick of them, but I actually still enjoy them!

Good times!





4 comments:

Rachel said...

you are so beautiful! fidel doesnt look too bad in his tie either :) tell him congrats! (except i hate it when people say congrats so tell him congratulaions from me. congrats is just shorter to write!) merry christmas! can't wait to see you in 6 days aaaahhhhh!!

Rachel said...

but wait, where is the old gay man in your cool people photo?!

Rachel said...

oh and i am never sick of your self portraits, especially since you have mastered it so much you cant even tell they are self taken! sorry to take up 3 seperate comments. im sure youre not though cause now it looks like more people want to talk to you! :)

Joanne said...

Oh I love this post!! You look sooooo pretty in all the pictures. I agree it doesnt get much better than a man in a suit! Oh and you look hot in the pic where you are wearing the tie! I love self portraits by the way, you know Aaron and I have like 1 billion like you and Fidel. I miss you!! I will call you soon!