Monday, December 15, 2008

I love Christmas!

Okay you really can't see these pictures very well at all, but we were watching Monday night football when we heard a siren outside, so mom looked out the window and saw that it was our very own friend, Santa Clause!! On a fire truck with his reindeer! It was so freakin cute! I know Santa is not the reason for the season, but I think he is a secret way to tell people to be loving and giving like Christ. They really have nothing to do with each other, but it did make me stop and think about Christmas, and how happy everything about it makes me, but even events like this remind me of Christ and how he is the greatest gift we could ever receive! I love him, and that's why I love celebrating(hopefully unselfishly) his birth! I love my life and my family and friends that are also my most precious gifts!



No comments: