Sunday, November 16, 2008

~Just Our Spare Time~

So our friend, David, just got back from serving our country in Iraq for 7 months. (Thank you so much for your service David! We all appreciate you and what you have been doing for us!) So I talked to David on Friday night for the first time in months, he asked me what me and Fidel were doing the next day and we were just hanging out, so I was like "Nothing! We're gonna hang out with you now!" And he was like "Okay, do you have something fancy to wear?" And then I was like, "Oh, tomorrow? Yeah I think I'm busy tomorrow!" But it didn't work, he didn't believe me, so outta nowhere Fidel and I went to his Marine Ball with him and his adorable wife, Ashley! It was so much fun, though, so I'm so glad David didn't take my excuse!


Good times with the Braithwaites!
On our way to the ball! (I decided to not wear so much makeup on a daily basis, cause when I try to be fancy, I really look the same as I do every other day of the week! I would hate for that to happen on my wedding day! No, I'm not engaged, btw!)
We decided we definitely should not take the professional pictures when neither of us are in uniform, so here are our pictures of the two of us at the ball! At least we got a marine flag in a pic! (it's just a lil bit smaller than the ones in the professional pictures!)
The boys, obviously having a good time!
Fidel doesn't wear a tie too often, so when he does, you better believe I take advantage of it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

aw so fun cinderella! i wanna go to a ball! you look awesome- and yes different than your everyday look! and fidel looks very handsome too!

Joanne said...

You look so pretty!! And just so you know you WILL look different on your wedding day since you will be wearing a white dress and when you are that happy, brides just look wonderful! That made me excited for your wedding day, when is that by the way? :) I miss you but I will see you soon!!!